At Billing Solutions, we can provide you with the following services:
- Check on patient’s benefits—When a new patient is scheduled, we ask the provider to get basic information from that patient and fax it to us so that we can check on their coverage. We also ask the patients to call and double check their coverage as well. We like to be upfront with the patients so that they can know what their financial responsibility will be.
- Insurance invoicing—At the end of the day, our providers fax their day slips over and we bill out claims within 24 hours of receipt. Claims are scrubbed and submitted electronically to speed up the process. The major insurance carriers usually pay within a couple of weeks; some take 5 days, others take a full thirty.
- Insurance follow-up—We contact insurance companies if payment is not received in your office within thirty days of submission. Occasionally the insurance companies ask for further information. We make sure they get what they need so that your payment can be released.
- Patient invoicing—Patients are invoiced monthly if they have an outstanding balance. We ask that our providers make every attempt to collect payment at the time of service. As soon as a patient walks out the door, you are 20% less likely to collect the money owed to you.
- Monthly reports—Each month we send our providers updated accounts showing their totals by procedure as well as their patient aging reports. There are times when you will receive detailed notes from us regarding accounts that need to be reviewed. We always double check with our providers before we contact patients regarding their balances or begin sending letters regarding outstanding balances if you are not receiving payment from our statements sent.
- Answer patient questions—Our friendly, caring staff is always ready to clarify any questions or concerns you or your patients may have. Our direct number is listed on all patient statements so that they may contact us directly. We allow you to focus on patient care while we take care of your behind the scenes paperwork.
Please feel free to call or email us for more ways we can help you in your practice.
4829 East Beltline Avenue Ne
Building 1 – Suite 100,
Grand Rapids, MI 49525, USA